Clear Gospel Campaign
Doctrinal Statement, Meet Our Staff, Statement of Purpose, Our Vision
“Moreover Brethren, I declare unto you THE GOSPEL . . . that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and was buried, and rose again on the third day according to the Scriptures.” 1 Cor. 15:1-4
The Gospel Booklet in Over 30 Languages
The Gospel Message from a free grace perspective.
Widely acclaimed as one of the most powerful tools in world evangelism today. Download “The Gospel Booklet”
The Defense of the Gospel
Either grace is the disposition (inclination) of God to freely justify a sinner by faith alone, apart from the works of the law (Free Grace) . . . or grace is a divine substance that God sovereignly infuses into the elect (variously known as “infused grace,” “sovereign grace,” “irresistible grace” or “prevenient grace”), to transform their lives so that they might be justified by their works. The defense of the gospel stands or falls on this question.
“For I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.”
Problem verses in the Scriptures are made clear for you, so that you may be equipped to make them clear to others.
“Be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.” 2 Tim 4:2
- Locate free grace churches, home Bible studies and ministries near you.
- Connect with other Christians who want to establish a free-grace church in your area.
Free Grace Books, Literature and tools for Evangelism, Discipleship, New-Members classes, and your personal edification.
Clear Gospel Social Network
- Connect with other free grace believers worldwide.
- Meet free grace Christian singles.
- From your dashboard, submit free grace churches and ministries for listing in the Clear Gospel “Church Locator.”